Full Monty Tank Driving Experience Activities:
The Full Monty Tank Driving Experience totals six Activites, which include driving and shooting,
- Heavy Armor – The driver wil operate our Russian 2S1 Gvozdika tracked SPG (still in service) and then our British 432 APC (still in service) across our course
- Easy Company – Drivers will operate our 4×4 Springer ATV (still in service) and then our British Stormer SAM Tracked Vehicle (still in service)
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – Each driver gets to blast clay pigeons from the sky using a double barrell shotgun
- Armory Tour – The driver gets an introduction to the various hand held weapons used in the British Army by our former British Army sniper
- Survival Training – In our wooded camp, drivers will learn the basics in survival with our former commando specials forces instructor
- Flint Lock & Mortar – Each driver gets to fire 17th century flintlocks and mortars in the comfort of field tent
Each driver is scored on their driving and shooting. The driver to get the highest overall score will then crush a car with our mighty Chieftain Main Battle Tank!
On The Day:
The whole day starts with drivers being on site for 8am onwards. Drivers are then put into 6 teams and rotated from activity to activity with the car crush scheduled at 5pm. A hot lunch is provided in our Mess Hall.
Please note no dogs allowed on site.
Family and friends of the drivers are welcome to come along and spectate on the day for £35 per person, and need to be aged 7 and above to be on site – please book in advance of the day with any dietary requirements. Spectators get to ride in the 432 APC’s which we use as taxis on the day and are included in the talks and demonstrations, lunch and refreshments.
Learn More About The Vehicles
All Drivers will be operating vehicles currently in serviced with over 30 different countries including the British Army!